At BusinExperts, we are committed to providing high-quality digital marketing services to our clients. We understand that circumstances may change, and clients may need to modify their service plans. This refund policy outlines the conditions under which refunds may be issued.

2. Refund Eligibility

Refunds will only be considered if a client wishes to change the scope or plan of the service within 2 days of making the payment. Our eligible services include, but are not limited to, lead generation, Google Ads management, social media management, and website development.

3. Refund Amount

If a client meets the eligibility criteria, we will process a refund for 80% of the total amount paid. The remaining 20% covers administrative and processing fees.

4. Refund Process

To request a refund, clients should contact our customer support team. We will require the following information for processing:

– Client’s name
– Invoice or payment reference number
– Reason for the refund request
– Any additional documentation or information supporting the request

5. Refund Timeframe

Refunds will be processed promptly and returned to the original mode of payment within a reasonable timeframe. Please allow for processing time, which may vary depending on the payment method and financial institution.

6. Exceptions

Refunds will not be granted for any reasons other than a change in the scope or plan of the service.

7. Contact Information

For refund requests or any other inquiries, please contact our customer support team at +91 93507 23994.

8. Modifications to the Refund Policy

BusinExperts reserves the right to modify this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be communicated to clients through our website or direct communication.

9. Legal Compliance

This refund policy is subject to applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction and is in compliance with them.

By engaging our services, clients agree to abide by this refund policy.